1. Identify needs and opportunities for improving water efficiency in the Basin.
2. Demonstrate and promote the value of Basin-wide efficiency, and measure the results.
3. Accelerate innovation and adoption of efficiency products and practices.
4. Create a centralized Basin states’ forum for water efficiency.
5. Improve the health of Colorado River Basin ecosystems.
6. Effectively advance water efficiency solutions and practices in members’ communities.
7. Be a clear voice for water efficiency efforts in the Basin states.